July 2 is the exact middle date of a non-leap year. It is 182 days after New Years. What does that mean ?
It’s 181 days since I signed up for gym.
It’s 181 days since I resolved to give up junk.
It’s 181 days since I resolved to read a book/week.
It’s 181 days since I decided to quit my bad habit.
It’s 181 days since I agreed to clean my room.
It’s 181 days since I started planning a pleasure trip.
Wouldn’t it be great to have another chance at those New Year’s Resolutions ?
So here I go,
My Mid Year’s Resolutions
- Be realistic in your expectations
- Appreciate yourself more
- Good going on the Yoga… now keep up the momentum
- Junk food once in a while can be excused. Once in a while!
- Cross at least 3 items off your bucket list by December 31
- Do more social work
- Take a mini trip if you can’t afford a big one
- Clean a part of your room. How about that messy drawer stuffed with heaven-knows- what?
You can do it! You got a solid 182 left 🙂